See the future of healthcare
The Digital Health Festival, which took place in Melbourne in June 2023, explores and uncovers innovations in the intersection between technology and healthcare.
DHF has fast become my favourite project each year. DHF23 was bigger and better than ever, and it was a blast to attend. Some of the elements I got to design include:
- An updated WordPress website and digital Agenda
- The large-format entryway with floorplan and sponsor logo grid
- Lanyards – oddly enough this was the biggest ‘wow’ moment for me, to see everyone wearing my work around their necks!
- Various sponsored items – it was exciting to work with the logos of large and well-known brands like Zoom, Salesforce, Telstra and the NBN.
- Hanging banners and standing/pull-up banners
- Backdrops and low walls
- Digital holding slides and stage slides
- A giant ‘novelty cheque’-style winners’ certificate – very fun to create!
- A variety of other collateral such as coffee cups, forms, labels and digital collateral.
It was also fantastic working with the talented Bec Wiggins (Fine Black Line) on the festival’s robot Cosmo. Bec brought Cosmo to life in record time and injected personality and fun into the conference styling. Cosmo will be featured even more heavily in DHF24!