G’day! I’m Ally
I’m a freelance graphic and web designer, working in Western Sydney and the Blue Mountains, Australia.
My love of computers harks back to the days of MS-DOS and floppy disks. I spent half my childhood “Photoshopping” myself and my sister into fairytale and fantasy settings using Microsoft Paint (badly and with little skill). At 11 I took my first HTML course (also provided on a floppy disk!).
A freelance career in graphic and web design wasn’t ever something I planned, but looking back, it’s the perfect choice for me, combining all of my interests (and the ability to run entire workdays in my pyjamas).
I absolutely love meeting new clients and discussing their websites, graphic design needs, and ways in which they could employ software and automation processes to lighten and streamline their own workloads.
I love all aspects of design, but especially:
- Book covers and marketing materials for authors
- Annual report layout and design for companies
- Large format signage for expos and conferences
- Researching and implementing software solutions to help businesses run at their best
I can’t stop saying “it’s beautiful” and staring at it.
Thanks to you we finally have a website that not only represents the property (now it’s had a facelift) but one that is professional and a pleasure to browse through.
Thank you again!
Chris Bantick, Euroka Homestead
- Diploma of Interactive Digital Media, QANTM College
- Certificate III in Commercial Arts (Graphic Design), CATC
- Certificate III in Business Administration, Acacia College
- HSC ATAR 91.3, relevant scores include 92 in Business Studies, 92 in Information Processes and Technology (Computer Studies), 88 in English (Advanced)